Monday, December 26, 2011

Reflections of a Fabulous Life 30th Birthday Party

We created this dessert table for a pair of best friends turning 30. They wanted a dessert display that embraced their theme, "Reflections of a Fabulous Life". We thought this table would also be perfect for a New Year's celebration with the theme,
"Reflections of a Fabulous Year"! 
 
 
 
Our focus for this dessert table was on simple straight lines with adornments of sparkle and reflections. The sparkling crystal strands gave this table some real dazzle!
 
 
We added just a touch of cool purple to the cake pops, rice krispie pops and popcorn all on top of our glamorous mirrored cube and silver glitter boxes.
 
 
We turned silver doilies into cones and filled them with delicious purple popcorn and wrapped them with decorative ribbon and a personalized circle tag. The popcorn cones were a guest favorite!
 
 
 
 
  
 
 
  
 
 
Everything is polished off with silver striped
washi tape and rhinestones.
 Even the printables "reflected" the theme!
 

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful dessert table decoration. The sparkling crystal stands are just fabulous. You have shared great ideas here for venue decorations. I will also make a dessert table for my Christmas party at venues Chicago. Everyone love having desserts so it will be a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt very happy while reading this site. This was really very informative site for me. I really liked it. This was really a cordial post. Thanks a lot!. raw honeycomb for sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome! Organic Honey

    ReplyDelete
  4. howdy, your websites are really good. I appreciate your work.
    สาระน่ารู้ฟุตบอล

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting topic for a blog. I have been searching the Internet for fun and came upon your website. Fabulous post. Thanks a ton for sharing your knowledge! It is great to see that some people still put in an effort into managing their websites. I'll be sure to check back again real soon.
    emdr lancaster pa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice knowledge gaining article. This post is really the best on this valuable topic.
    Pelvic Mesh attorney

    ReplyDelete
  7. This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post.
    เว็บตรง

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy to find this post Very useful for me, as it contains lot of information. I Always prefer to read The Quality and glad I found this thing in you post. Thanks
    3 days tour from marrakech

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I find reading this article a joy. It is extremely helpful and interesting and very much looking forward to reading more of your work..
    สมัคร PG Slot on mobile

    ReplyDelete

PageList1